Friday, February 10, 2012

Rick Perry Might Need New Boot's

I read the blog “In the Pink” by Eileen Smith and found myself unable to stop reading her post. She has quite an opinion but I find her to be extremely comical. The post I ended up choosing is called “Rick Perry Doesn’t See His Shadow, Crawls out of a Hole.” I think it’s safe to say that anyone who has been following the Republican primary thinks that Rick Perry’s an idiot; as if Bush wasn’t enough of an embarrassment to Texas. The post really emphasizes in a comical way, Perry’s lack of intelligences (I mean he’s an aggie what do you expect.) But on a more serious note, Perry has really damaged his image for re-election in 2014. He has not only embarrassed himself on a national level but he has also embarrassed the state of Texas.  Around 40 percent of Texas Republicans would prefer Perry to not seek re-election. Eileen states “The man’s more unpopular than the Komen foundation.” I thought that was just hilarious. This post is a must read in my opinion, it’s somewhat informative but if anything it will make you laugh (unless you’re a Rick Perry supporter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment